Sep 25, 2010

A Poem: Weeding and Shedding Old Skin... and a Poll

Today my 'creative every day' endeavour was writing.
For those of you who enjoy poetry or prose poetry, I've posted a new piece over at my writing blog called Weeding and Shedding Old Skin (as well as a photo of a wonderful snake letting me stroke it's soft skin).

I've also created a little poll here on Divinity Withinity.
I'd love it if you'd take part and let me know what type of posts you enjoy most here!
It's my first try at creating a poll so hopefully it will work!
It's on the upper right hand side of this page. :-)

I hope you're having a great day!
It got cold overnight here in southern Ontario.
The giant garden toad has burrowed into the dirt with just it's head sticking out... very wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are valued and appreciated - thank you.
To avoid spam, comments are moderated. Your comment should appear within a day or so.
Bright blessings upon you!
:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers